Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

Printer Canon Pixma MP258 – Error P08

,

First time, I found the problem Canon Pixma MP258 printer will not print from the cpu or the Copy Scan and P08 are the error messages on the printer panel. I could maybe try to reset, e turned out to be, then I created to copy directly, it was also error.
I've lost both cartridges, the ink was discharged, directly, I refill the black  and a color cartridge. Then I do a test print and the result is smooth and good wow.

If this error P08 does not clear, please 
Follow the instructions step by step

1. Turn off printer, cable power still plug in,
2. Press Stop/Reset button  don't release
3. Press Power Button don't release and than release Stop/Reset button
4. Press Stop/Reset button 2X and than release Power Button, wait until service mode to " 0 "
5. Turn off printer, cable power still plug in
6. Press Stop/Reset button  don't release
7. Press Power Button don't release and than release Stop/Reset button
8. Press Stop/Reset button 4X and than release Power Button, wait until service mode to " 1 "
9. Turn off printer, and loose cable power, wait one minute.
10. Connect cable power, turn on printer again, now this printer ready to use.

3 comments to “Printer Canon Pixma MP258 – Error P08”

Post a Comment

 

How to Service my Printer Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger